Workers put in overtime Sunday on the Guilford Boulevard culvert project in Medina toward the goal of opening one lane to traffic by Tuesday.
The project began June 6 and contractor Fabrizi Trucking & Paving Co., of Middleburg Heights was scheduled to be finished in 63 days.
Fabrizi has cited weather issues as the reason for the delay.
The first day of school is today in Medina, and Heritage Elementary School, 833 Guilford Blvd., is south of the project.
- Traffic moving on Guilford Boulevard after culvert repair in Medina
- Buses, drivers leave early for school as Guilford project continues
- Lane to open on Guilford Boulevard on Tuesday
- Heritage Elementary School bus routes
- Culvert project won’t be done before Medina school starts
- Time running out on Guilford Boulevard project in Medina
- Bridge work should be finished for school start in Medina