Kevin Love’s broken had won’t need surgery.
The Cavs released a statement this morning saying Love had an examination at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City and will likely miss the next eight weeks or so.
Love broke the fifth metacarpal bone in his left hand in the Cavs’ loss to the Pistons on Jan. 28.
- Cavaliers get some good news: Kevin Love could be back sooner than expected
- Kevin Love discloses bouts with panic attacks, mental health
- Jim Ingraham: Doing nothing to fix roster is not an option for reeling Cavaliers
- Cavaliers shake up roster with trades
- Commentary: This week serves as a painful reminder of the hardships of being a Cleveland sports fan
- Pistons 125, Cavaliers 114: Kevin Love breaks hand in loss, may miss 2 months