LONDON — Wimbledon is set for its annual “Manic Monday” as the fourth round gets underway at the All England Club.
All remaining men's and women's singles title challengers are in action, with a Centre Court lineup that includes Roger Federer, Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal.
Federer is taking on 22nd-seeded Frenchman Adrian Mannarino before Williams faces Evgeniya Rodina in a matchup of the only two mothers remaining in the tournament. Nadal then plays Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic.
On No. 1 Court, three-time champion Novak Djokovic faces Karen Khachanov of Russia.
Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic, the highest-seeded woman remaining at No. 7, plays Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands.
- Roger Federer dominant as he reaches quarterfinals in attempt to win 9th Wimbledon title
- Wimbledon: Serena Williams taking baby steps in return, rallies to make semifinals
- Roger Federer wastes match point, loses to Kevin Anderson at Wimbledon
- Feeling proud of herself: Serena Williams says there's nothing routine or easy about her return to Wimbledon final
- Wimbledon: Tennis turns into marathon, as Kevin Anderson outlasts John Isner 26-24 in 5th set
- Angelique Kerber delivers this time: 2016 runner-up turns tables on Serena Williams, wins first Wimbledon championship
- Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon again, completes long journey back from elbow injury
- Wimbledon: Maria Sharapova collapses as upsets continue in 1st round
- Tennis: Seven-time winner Serena Williams gets favorable draw at Wimbledon